Phuket Private Speedboat
Phuket Private Speedboat: A fast way to go around
Explore islands in the Andamand Sea on a phuket private speedboat charter. Hiring your own private boat allows you to make the most of your day as you are fully in charge and free to adapt the itinerary to your personal requirements. Let’s visit Koh Phi Phi, Koh Racha (Raya Island), James Bond Island and much more together!
When looking for a private boat to go around Phuket islands, you have several alternatives such as a sailing catamaran for shorter trips or a power catamaran for longer journeys. A private speedboat offers you the flexibility to visit more distant destinations for a lower rate.
We also offer different kind of experience whether you want to go out on a full-day or you prefer the shorter escapade of a half-day private speedboat cruise.
Itineraries ideas for a day on private speedboat around Phuket
You will be able to choose between a half-day (4 hours) or a full-day program (8 hours) to organize your itinerary island hopping around Phuket. As this is your private speedboat charter, there are no fixed itineraries you will have the freedom to determine where you really want to go and how long you want to stay at each location. If you prefer a premade itinerary, we also have options available that you can choose from and add some of your personal touch to it. We will guide you to make it work the way you want it so you can have the most wonderful day exploring the Andaman Sea.
Savor your day and discover the most spectacular scenic landscapes of Koh Phi Phi, explore Racha Island (Raya Island), visit Koh Khai, try to spot wild dolphins at Koh Maiton, snorkel through crystal clear waters to discover the stunning underwater world of the Andaman Sea and why not finishing your day with a memorable sunset.
What to expect on a phuket island tour by private speedboat?
This private speedboat charter comes with snorkeling gear (mask and snorkel) and life jackets. You’ll be able to take part in some snorkeling and swimming during your day. Our experienced captain and crew will be ensuring your safety while cruising or doing activities throughout your journey.
The speedboat main area has a roof for weather protection (sun or rain) and seats all around. The bow also has a sitting area where you can enjoy the sun but be ready for an energetic journey if you choose to sit there as it can be bumpy. The boat also has a Bluetooth sound system allowing you to play your favorite tunes during the day.
Ready to book your private speedboat trip?
This is a fully crewed charter so you, as the guest, don’t need to worry about anything, just relax and enjoy. There is an Ice box so if you want to you can bring your own drinks on board as well. We also provide soft drinks, water, ice, seasonnal fresh fruits during the cruise. National Park Fees are not included in the charter price.
Join us for a great experience and discover Thailand’s beauty to make the most of your holidays. Let Sunshine Yachts take you over the Andaman Sea to explore breathtaking sceneries.
Locations Ideas for a private speedboat around Phi Phi
Koh Phi Phi
phang Nga Bay
Base Price Includes
(1) Life jackets.
(2) Soft Drinks, Drinking Water and Ice.
(3) Lunch is only included for full-day trips (8 hours)
(4) Travel Insurance covers up to 500,000 THB.
Base Price Does not Include
National Park fees(1)
(1) National Park Fees or Island Entry Fees are not included in the price. Koh Phi Phi National Park fees are 400 THB per adults and 200 THB per kids (under 12 years old) and need to be paid to the National Park Rangers.
Things to know
- Itinerary can be subject to changes depending on the weather and tides conditions.
- A speedboat trip is not suitable for pregnant women and infants.
- Inform the staff of any food preference at least 24 hour before departure.
- Inform the staff if someone does not know how to swim.
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Bring a towel, swimming equipment and a set of dry clothes if needed.
- If you are subject to seasickness, please let our crew know prior to departure so we can offer you medication. (Dimenhydrinate Tablets)
- Kids must be accompanied by an adult to be accepted on board.
At the moment, we only accept the following payment methods:
Thai Bank Transfer
Please read do not forget to read our cancellation policy below
- 100% refund if you can cancel trip 15 days before departure date
- 50% refund if you cancel trip 7 days before departure date.
- No refund for any cancellation with less then 7 days notice.
- For no show and no notice, no refund is available.
need more information?
Get in touch by phone, social networks or email,
We are available 7 days a week!
Looking for more?