“Azure” – Power Catamaran 54ft
Power catamaran “Azure”: A Great Private boat to Koh Phi Phi
If you are looking for a private boat to Koh Phi Phi, our “Azure” Power Catamaran offers a perfect choice for everyone. Combining speed, comfort, safety, reliability and spacious areas which provides a perfectly safe environment for all including families with kids or older people.
Her cruising speed allows you to visit more places and spend more time there or visit more distant place for a day trip like Koh Phi Phi, Phang Nga Bay or even Koh Hong near Krabi that couldn’t be reach with less powerful boat.
She has generous open spaces filled with sofas divided in four different areas so you feel uncrowded: the top deck offers amazing panoramic views, the foredeck has a nice and large shaded sitting area, the lower deck is equipped with tables if you feel hungry and lastly the cabin with indoor seating and all comodities (toilelts, showers, kitchen). She is also equipped with a Bluetooth sound system allowing you to play your favorite tunes during the day.
This Power Catamaran is also equipped with several water toys (boat slider, kayaks, paddle board and inflatable toys), snorkeling and fishing gear, life jackets and a dinghy. You’ll be able to take part in several activities during your day depending on the locations you will choose for your cruise. Our experienced Captain and crew will be ensuring your safety while cruising or doing activities throughout your journey.
This boat is available as a fully crewed charter so you, as the guest, don’t need to worry about anything, just relax and enjoy. We also provide soft drinks, water, ice, seasonnal fresh fruits during the cruise. Transfers and National Park Fees are not included in the charter price.
Join us for a great experience and discover Thailand’s beauty to make the most of your holidays. Let Sunshine Yachts take you over the Andaman Sea to explore breathtaking sceneries.
Possible destinations for private charter
Koh Phi Phi
phang Nga Bay
Base Price Includes
(1) Life jackets.
(2) Soft Drinks, Drinking Water and Ice.
(3) Water toys includes: Boat slider, kayaks, paddle boards and inflatable toys.
(4) Exprerienced Captain and Crew are included
(5) Travel Insurance covers up to 500,000 THB.
Base Price Does not Include
(1) Allergies and vegeterian food options are available on request.
(2) National Park Fees are not included in the charter price. Usually Thailand’s Marine National parks fees are around 400 THB per adults and 200 THB per kids and need to be paid to the National Park Rangers.
Paid extras (available on request)
We can provide extra services on request for a fee:
- Hotel Transfert
- Licenced Tour Guide
- Thai Buffet Lunch
- Western Buffet Lunch
- Seafood Buffet Lunch
- On board BBQ Grill
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Professional Photographer
Private boat to KOH PHI PHI REQUIREMENTS (COVID-19)
Please keep in mind that the following Koh Phi Phi regulations are subject to change at anytime by the Krabi authorities. We will update the following requirements as soon as we are aware of any changes. If you wish to hire a private boat to Koh Phi Phi, there are a few things you need to know:
- For Locals (both Thais and Expats): Koh Phi Phi requires local tourist to be fully vaccinated (vaccination certicate).
- For Phuket #SANBOX Tourists: Not allowed to go to Koh Phi Phi during the first 14 days period after they’ve arrived in Phuket. Starting from the 15th day, they are allowed to go to Koh Phi Phi. A passport copy and a vaccination certificate is required from National Park officers to enter Koh Phi Phi.
- For childrens from 12 to 18 years old: they will need to show a negative Covid-19 test within the last 72 hours.
- For children under 12 years old: they are allowed to enter the National Park as long as they are accompanied with a fully vaccinated parent.
Things to know
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and tides conditions.
- Dolphins seeing at Koh Maiton is not guaranteed as they are wild animals.
- Inform the staff of any food preference at least 24 hour before departure.
- Inform the staff if someone does not know how to swim.
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Bring a towel, swimming equipment and a set of dry clothes if needed.
- If you are subject to seasickness, please let our crew know prior to departure so we can offer you medication. (Dimenhydrinate Tablets)
- Kids must be accompanied by an adult to be accepted on board.
- Parents will be required to proove their kid’s age prior departure with an official ID.
- There is a car park in Chalong Pier, it costs 40 THB per day to park your car there.
At the moment, we only accept the following payment methods:
Thai Bank Transfer
Please read do not forget to read our cancellation policy below
Program is subject to change depending on the weather and tides conditions of the day. In extreme weather conditions, we may have to cancel the trip, in this case we offer a full refund or you can move your reservation to the next day possible. Otherwise we follow our cancellation policy as below:
- 100% refund if you can cancel trip 15 days before departure date
- 50% refund if you cancel trip 7 days before departure date.
- No refund for any cancellation with less then 7 days notice.
- For no show and no notice, no refund is available.
In case of a COVID-19 related cancellation, we agree to not apply the above cancellation policy and to offer a full refund only if the customer can provide evidences (documents) that the cancellation is due to COVID-19.
- Boat type: Power Catamaran
- Crewed Charter: Yes
- Max Guest Capacity: 50 people
- Length: 16,2 m (54 ft)
- Cruising speed: 18 knots
- Max speed: 28 knots
- AC/FAN: Fans
- Cabin: N/A
- Overnight: N/A
- Toilets: 2
- Showers: 2, indoor and outdoor
- Kitchen: Available
- Soundsystem: Indoor and outdoor
- Bluetooth: Available
need more information?
Get in touch by phone, social networks or email,
We are available 7 days a week!
Looking for more?